Strict Cancellation - 50% Refund up to 1 month before arrival
Less than 2 weeks before check-in
More than 2 weeks before check-in
25% deposit refunded
More than 1 month before check-in
50% deposit refunded
Refundable Breakage Deposit (RBD)
We require a refundable damage deposit from guests:
- Guests pay a refundable breakage deposit of R500 for 6 nights and under.
- Guests pay a refundable breakage deposit of R1 000 for 7 nights and over.
- Guests pay a refundable breakage deposit of R2 500 when booking a Villa.
- We collect your refundable breakage deposit by Credit card link or EFT.
- We return the refundable breakage deposit via EFT.
- Refundable Damage Deposit is paid back within 14 days after check-out.
- Please ensure that you forward us your banking details to ensure payment for the refund. Within 14 days.
If the RBD is not reclaimed within 2 weeks of departure your RBD will be forfeited.
- Any Bank Credit Card Commission on Cancellations will be charged to the guest.
Duplex Access codes
Codes will only be given once all payments are made
- The full amount for Accommodation
- The full amount for Breakage Deposit (Refundable)
Staying at The Dunes
- Working Hours for employees is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm if there is an emergency that is true. Help will be given.
- NO Refunds will be given for whatever reason if the guest decides to leave earlier than their departure date.
- Should TV sets, air conditioning units, Wifi or electrical appliances go faulty during your stay, we will do our utmost best to have them repaired or replaced as soon as possible. However, no deduction in Accommodation price will be allowed for delays beyond our control.
- Neither the LANDLORD nor THE DUNES PLETT shall be responsible for any damages of whatever nature, nor shall they be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained in or about the Holiday premises by the GUEST or any other person to whom such injury may be caused, and the GUEST hereby indemnifies the LANDLORD and THE DUNES PLETT against any claims of whatsoever nature that may be made against the LANDLORD and THE DUNES PLETT by anybody in respect of personal injuries sustained or in respect of the loss of or any damage to anything contained in or brought into the leased premises. This provision shall apply notwithstanding that any loss, damage or injury therein referred to may occur or be sustained in consequences that may be done or omitted by the LANDLORD or THE DUNES PLETT whether negligently or otherwise.
- NOT causing any noise or nuisance, which would in any way, disturb the quiet and peaceful occupation of the neighbours.
Should THE DUNES PLETT have to take legal action against the GUEST, the GUEST shall pay costs on an attorney-client scale, such costs to include the collection of the full amount of the Accommodation price or any other collection or commission charges.